Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) wire is available with 10% or 15% copper cladding over an aluminium wire core.
CCA offers the inherent characteristics of aluminium while the copper cladding provides greater conduction of current and the ease of soldering of copper.
CCA wire is used for electrical contact material and conductors
- Telecomunication - CATV, Coaxial drop wire
- Telephone - drop wire
- Electric utility - Transmission lines
- Distribution lines - Pole ground wire
- Generation plants - building lighting protection
- Industrial - drop wire, magnet wire
- Electronics - Coax center conductor, lead wire
- Transit - grounding wire, substation ground grid wire
0.13, 0.14, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5mm etc
(Stranded CCA will be available for manufacturing the same with CCS configuration by AWG #)
300kg, 500kg, 800kg / steel bobbin